The world is really small..
Somehow, the person you just met can be a friend's friend..
Or you realized that both of you went to the same school..
Or you stay really close to each other in the neighborhood..
Today, I realized that one of the guys in my training course is a classmate of my brother..
On Thursday, I realized that some of the guys live really close to my flat..
Last week I found two chemistry majors from the same cohort in my course..
And sadly, I don't even remember seeing either of them in lectures..
It shows very clearly how people move around and meet each other..
Our connections with each other are like a ball of web..
Where everyone is interconnected with each other..
You get this unbelievable and weird feeling which is warm and familiar at the same time..
i am who i am
12/26/2009 03:24:00 PM