* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Saturday, January 16, 2010 *
* After 4 weeks of training *
It had been a month since my training started..
There are many changes that I saw in myself..

When I started out, I couldn't march properly..
Always ended up marching with my right arm and right leg..
But I learn from the others and my mistakes..
I was super happy when the RSM praised me for my improvement yesterday..

I also couldn't do a single standard incline pull-up when I started..
After a few weeks of training, I can do around 5-7..
The result is still not very good, but I am happy with the improvement..
I will still aim for gold for my IPPT at the end of the course..
I can see my muscles growing when I look into the mirror..
My weight is not decreasing but it's probably due to increase in muscle mass..

Over the 4 weeks, I have cut my hair twice..
So I look like a boy now.. Quite a sacrifice..
It doesn't matter because it will grow in 6 months time..
It is also more cooling and convenient for my training..

Before my training started, I don't really drink much plain water..
After weeks of water parade, I'm quite used to drinking water already..
Now, I can drink a full (to the brim) bottle of water every night..
Even now, while sitting at home, I feel thirsty at a certain time if I don't drink any water..
Before the course, I don't even care what was the color of my urine..
Now, I'm so conscious of my urine color, always checking if I'm hydrated enough..

4 weeks, so many changes..
27 more weeks to go, more changes to anticipate..
The seniors would be passing out this coming week..
It will soon be my turn in 6 months' time..

i am who i am
1/16/2010 08:52:00 PM
2 comments