After tens of push-ups, crunches, jumping jacks, squats and many others, my muscles are aching like nobody's business..
Almost the whole body is aching except some places only..
There's not enough time for my body to recover except on the weekends/holidays..
There's also a problem with sleep debt too..
The water parades made me go to the toilet many times in the night..
I'm also not quite used to sleeping on the bed given..
The lights are also not switch off until quite late sometimes..
Everything ended up with my body aching all over and my mind very tired..
So far on the days I don't have trainings, I stay at home to rest and sleep..
Sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep.. I miss my 10 hours of sleep very much..
I feel like a pig, but I can't help it..
My eyelids are very heavy.. My limps feel heavy too..
I'm just too lazy to move.. Zzz.. Zzz..
i am who i am
1/01/2010 11:22:00 AM