* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, October 8, 2010 *
* The Price For The Prize *
I ran in the Home Team Southern Sector track events this morning..
I really haven't workout seriously for very long..
After finishing 3rd for my first event the 400m race, I started to feel uncomfortable..
Then I vomited some of the 100plus that I drank before the race..
Felt a bit better, and went a head to run my 2nd and last event the 200m race..
Didn't go all out but tried not to be last..
And I came in 2nd last for that event..
Then I exited the track to vomit again..
But I really did feel better after vomiting..
Then I returned to division..
All was well until my head started to hurt..
It was like how I felt right after H&H during trainee time..
But I went on with badminton training..
Then on the way home after training, the headache got very bad..
I found a seat on the bus thinking it would make the headache better but it didn't..
Then along the journey, I started to feel like vomiting again..
But I had no plastic bag, so I alighted form the bus..
Got off the bus, then released what I have to release..
Still feeling bad, I wanted to get home badly, so that I can eat panadol and rest..
And so I took the cab since peak hour was over..
Reached home, took pills and now writing this..
So I'm going to rest now..
Hope it's better tmr..
Don't wanna let it ruin my plans..

i am who i am
10/08/2010 09:40:00 PM
0 comments